viernes, junio 29, 2007

Psychedelia (by sashkka)


1:26
A koala sleeping in some eucaliptus tree
the wind penetrating my bones
in a delusional monday night
the dawn has always been my favourite stage of the day
Intrincate, extensive network of structures
inside an envelope of flesh
and a soul
in dormant state
Memories colonizing my tissues
emerging through my pores
sorrow has never been so familiar
and nostalgia so fraternal
thoughts that are squeezed out my brain
counterpressure applied
nonsense in bulk, en vrac
ideological nocturia and my bathroom has always a weird smell of food
tamales, chorizo, and tempura
reality turining weirder and weirder
folding inside out
I love garters and underwear but please please please
do not ask me what I mean tonight
or tomorrow or in five years
because to be honest with you
I really do not know anymore
I am in a perpetual love with words
with poetic irationality
and pleasurable "stuff"



Numbness in my right toe
necrosis from the inside
nail polish camouflage
and the hope that nothing goes wrong with my body systems
I am nothing but dreams
dreaming sensations
dreaming scenarios
dreaming about people
dreaming about cool "stuff"
and good feelings
I am dreamful, dream-full
and a dream-fool
I have to go to bed...

No hay comentarios: