viernes, marzo 07, 2008

BY SASHKKA



Here I am again in front of this machine...the ultimate connection with with ... never mind!
I am just physically tired lately
like that butterfly that was trapped in my lungs
tired of flying in eliptical shapes
no exit?
no, please it is not that at all!
who cares about that stuff?
I dont
Laughter I vote for you!
I swear it on this 50 bucks bill I have over the counter
The depth of this text is of unspeakable shame, right? right?
But You know what I-Do-Not-Care!
HAHAHA Ha ha ha.. ha... h. a.
H.A.???
sorrows killed with alcohol? Oh my Lord, nothing could have sounded more cliche that this image!
I need to reconnect with the f.e.e.d. BIG TIME!
URGENTLY
when the OUTPUT is greater than the INPUT,
Houston we have a problem!
Alejandra you have a problem
do I?
I visualize myself in McGill metro station lost in the crowd, sweating like a beast, hypoglycemic symptoms growing like fungus in a tile.
I have always liked the shapes I see when my vision goes blurred.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

yeah I know what u mean...see u around.