viernes, noviembre 14, 2008

By A.

if you are leaving will you take me with you....

what's the matter with you?
sing me something new...


Is it possible to develop an obsession, a disorder? I wish I had OCD with rituals of cleanliness and extreme neatness. I am tired of my messy nature. I used to think of chaos as a lifestyle, I used to enjoy it. Now I start to see it more as the perfect context for distress. I have been cleaning all day long, getting rid of all those material things I should have thrown to the garbage or give to Village des valeurs long ago. I feel relieved, tired but eager to continue cleaning. I just want to get rid of many things in my life, endless list of useless stuff in general. I am going to do a serious reset, and when I say things like that, when I use the word 'serious' I tend to mean it.

______________________________________________________
Entre el 3 y el 4 de noviembre varios acontecimientos historicos tuvieron lugar:
Recibi mi licencia de enfermera tras el infernal proceso de seleccion
Mi edificio se incendio
Obama gano las elecciones

No hay comentarios: